Sunday 20 January 2013

My week #3 + mini haul + Planner Fail?

Wow! Week three already! Seems like its been forever.

This week has been a long one. I have been super busy with Uni, if you have read my previous post you will see how crazy exams and end of semester reports make me.

So this week, I used my Fabre Castell connector pens (yes grown ups can use textas.) it looks pretty, but it the bleeding through to next week is terrible! Lesson learnt.

Friday was such a busy day, I had my Uni presentation due which we all had to meet early to finish it up.
It was also the hottest day in Sydney since they started recording the weather! I was walking around and could feel the heat through the soles of my shoes on the pavement. We where all melting!

This week I have been utilizing my diary I bought the other week for all my Uni work. I think this will be my new system for a while. It just saves my littering my Filofax with crazy notes once I start up next semester. However I think I'm suffering from FF planner fail. I'm lusting over an A5. I just think they make life easier when adding your own inserts. I also love the inserts for the A5 the week view with the 5 columns is lovely, it's also like my company work diary!

I also went to officeworks today and picked up a few post it notes and some Avery tabs, (as I didn't know until today we actually had cool things like that here!)

How was your week? Did you melt in the heat or freeze in the cold?

Any advice on switching to a A5 FF from a personal?

X









No comments:

Post a Comment