Thursday 3 January 2013

New Year Promises

So with the turn of the new year, people make resolutions, I however don't like that word as most people never seem to stick to them (myself included!) So I have decided to make myself a promise.

I promise to myself that I will;

  • Try my very best to achieve at least a credit or higher on my uni subjects.
  • I will put away at least $20 a week for my phone bill so there will be no nasty deductions from my account.
  • I will keep myself motivated and look at new ways to develop my own business.
  • I will not spend money on crazy purchases
  • I will go for an hour long walk at least twice a week (after my walk around Balmain, I have come the the conclusion that it really wasn't that bad)
  • On the days where I am at home I will be up by 7.30am
  • I will be organised
  • I will try to keep the house and my room tidy
  • I will read at least 2 books a month


I'm sure there will be plenty more, but that's it for starters...

Have a lovely day!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment