Sunday 15 September 2013

Latest Obsession - Youtubers!

I become easily obsessed with little things, if you know me in real life or read my posts on the internet I become intrigued by so many things that I come across. I have an addictive personality. If I like something I will spend days and days reading, googling, facebooking, blog reading all things about that topic. Some obsessions last, and some don't.

One thing I go through phases of interest is personalities on YouTube. At the moment I am loving watching these snippets into peoples lives that they share with the world. I also secretly (or not so secrectly now) like the idea of being 'YouTube famous'...Yes I can see you rolling your eyes at me - don't judge me okay! Lol!

Here are some of my favourite  Youtuber's

  • Zoella - She is a British YouTuber who is just so adorable, here videos are mainly beauty related, but she also had quite a following due to her 'just say yes' video. She speaks about personal issues such as dealing with anxiety and how to try and over come it.
  • Thatcher Joe - is another favourite of mine, He also happens to be Zoella's brother. They post super cute sibling videos and are just hilarious to watch.
  • Tanya Burr - is another British Youtuber who is friends with Zoella, she mainly posts videos about beauty products, make up tutorials, vlogging.
  • Daily Grace - just when you thought this would all be about Bristish people - Grace is quite a character, she posts videos every day, they aren't about specific topics, I normally don't think American people are funny (just don't understand the humour) but this girl makes me laugh without fail.
  • Jenna Marbles - It wouldn't be a YouTube list, without Jenna Marbles. I think her success might come down to the fact that those damn cute dogs are always in her videos.
  • Pixiwoo - another UK based channel, these girls are professional make up artists that give fantastic tips, they do some great in depth make up tutorials.
  • Make Up with Poppy - Poppy is an Australian Youtuber who mainly posts videos on the high end side of make up. I love her personality, she is someone I would love to be friends with in real life. It's nice to see someone using products I can purchase in Australia and not random brands that aren't sold here.
  • xoFemmeBeauty -  Caroline is another Australian Make up Youtuber,  she uses a lot of the cheaper brand products that can be found in Priceline, Big W, Chemist Warehouse. She is very professional in her videos and I have found some great products through her videos.
I am subscribed to sooo many things like tv shows that people post, Filofax bloggers, student tips, comedians. This is just the list of people who I normally watch each time a video appears.

Do you have a favourite youtuber? If so let me know in the comments below.

Have a marvellous day!
 

2 comments:

  1. I love Jenna Marbles, too! She is so funny! My other favorites are AndreasChoice, Clothesencounters, and BeautyCrush.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh you may just be fuelling my addiction even more Michelle!

      Delete