Monday 30 September 2013

Week 39

Here we are again, another week down in the year.

This past week was a bit of a fail in terms of doing anything overly productive. I have a huge assignment due, which I have been working on with my group for the past 4-5 weeks. I am eat, sleeping and breathing this assignment. Which has put all of my maths class work on the back burner.

This week, I barely used my planner. I love this colour scheme and the polka dots, but at the end of the day it really wasn't overly effective as last weeks pages.





I really have grown to the idea of planning in colour, my brain works better I think, it is also much more visually appealing.


This week I am trying the simple colour scheme again, that way I know if last week was just an off week.

I've spent a lot of time with my sister as she is also on holidays, it's nice to see each other everyday, as most days we are just passing ships in the household.

we have gone for lunch a few times this week and hung out, watched movies, played video games (well, I watched her play them haha)

Hopefully the coming week is more productive :)

No comments:

Post a Comment